School vision & Values
At Aston Lodge all children and staff follow “The Aston Lodge Way” to be better learners and better citizens within our school community. This is discussed in classes and in assemblies each week.
What have you done this week to promote The Aston Lodge Way?
We believe that by working together with parents and carers, we can nurture children to show PRIDE through recognising and developing the following:
We will ensure that all children aim high and REACH for the stars by developing the skills they need for a positive and successful future through showing:
Our vision is to help children become happy, self-confident, independent and responsible learners. We will work together with parents and our school community to help children achieve their potential by providing a nurturing, caring and safe environment where we respect and value each others’ strengths and differences.
We expect every child to:
- Attend and arrive on time
- Wear the appropriate school uniform
- Be ready to learn and have the appropriate equipment (e.g. book bags, PE kits)
- Show respect to all adults and other children
- Contribute positively to the lessons
- Complete set homework tasks
- Take pride and care in their work and complete tasks to the best of their ability
- Show respect for property and equipment
- Manage their own behaviour allowing themselves and others to thrive and learn