Mental Health Ambassadors
What are the aims of the Wellbeing Ambassadors at Aston Lodge Primary School?
- To spread kindness throughout school
- To promote ‘With Me In Mind’ via assemblies/posters
- To make sure that everyone in school knows who we are
- To give children the opportunity to attend a mindfulness colouring group
- To talk to teachers about mental health.
- Attend well-being ambassador events and collaborate with other well-being ambassadors to share ideas and good practice
Here’s what our Ambassadors had to say:
I wanted to be a well-being ambassador because I like to help people with problems. It would also make me feel better because I am making peoples’ lives better. I also think that it is important that everyone takes care of their mental health.
The Mental Health ambassadors are continuing their role on their residential. They conducted a school survey last week, with pupils, to gage ideas of what activities they would like them to lead.